[client com] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] For your review: public comment summary and review tool

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri May 22 21:52:56 UTC 2015

Sharon, Holly and team,

I'm forwarding you the public comment review materials.  Before launching
into an extended review of these, we should probably discuss the best and
most cost-effective approach for Sidley to take with regard to all this.
 (Apologies if I somehow missed any earlier decisions on how to handle.)

Best regards,

Greg