[client com] No attendance requested for call at 11:00 UTC on 1 October

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Oct 1 04:45:18 UTC 2015

Dear Holly and Sharon,

I¹m not sure if you planned to attend or not, but I¹m confirming that your
attendance is not requested for the CWG-Stewardship meeting at 11:00 UTC
today (Thursday 1 October).

Our next Client Committee call is at 13:00 UTC on Thursday 8 October.
Between now and then, there are two CWG-Stewardship meetings (one on Tuesday
at 17:00 UTC and one of Thursday at 11:00 UTC). We will give you advance
notice should your attendance be requested.

Thank you,
Grace