[client com] Call next week

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Thu Sep 17 08:08:01 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Jonathan and I have talked about moving our Client Committee call next week
from Thursday September 24th to Wednesday September 23rd at 16:00 UTC in
order to have the call a day head of our CWG call.

We would like the first half hour to be a preparation call with the client
committee only and then invite Sharon and Holly to join the second half hour
(16:30 UTC).

The issues to be discussed is - 1. The invoices and 2. Update on the bylaw
drafting in relation to the timeline.

Are you available on Wednesday 16:00 UTC (16:30 UTC for Holly and Sharon)?
And do you have any other issues to discuss on the call?

Best,

Lise