[client com] Call next week

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:20:22 UTC 2015

Lise,

I am in favor of moving the Client Committee call since I have a conflict
at that time.  Unfortunately (for scheduling purposes), Wednesday is Yom
Kippur and I will be busy fasting and atoning for my sins.  Would some time
Tuesday before 20:00 UTC be possible (other than 12:00-14:00 and
17:00-18:30)?

Thanks!

Greg