[client com] CWG meeting on Thursdag 24th of September 17 UTC

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Mon Sep 21 18:24:23 UTC 2015

Hi Sharon and Holly,

The CWG has scheduled a call this Thursday at 17:00 UTC where it would be
good if Sharon or both of you could participate if possible?

We are aware of that the CCWG is meeting face to face this week to consider
(among other issues) the input from the ICANN board to their proposal.  The
CGW needs to consider whether the board's input/comments will change the
CCWG proposal so it doesn't meet the requirements of the CWG anymore.

Therefore we will ask you to provide your initial thoughts on this on the
CWG meeting on Thursday. Furthermore an update on the status of bylaws
drafting to the CWG will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Lise