[client com] CWG meeting on Thursdag 24th of September 17 UTC

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Sep 22 05:15:05 UTC 2015

Hi Sharon, all,

My understanding is that the only call this week for the CWG is the call on
Thursday at 17:00 UTC. The Chairs were in favor of canceling this week¹s
Client Committee call.

Thank you,
Grace

From:  <cwg-client-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Sharon Flanagan
<sflanagan at sidley.com>
Date:  Monday, September 21, 2015 at 11:50 AM
To:  Lise Fuhr <lise.fuhr at difo.dk>, Holly Gregory <holly.gregory at sidley.com>
Cc:  Client Committee <cwg-client at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [client com] CWG meeting on Thursdag 24th of September 17 UTC

Hi Lise and all - I can join the call.

Grace - could you please recap what calls you would like Sidley on this week
with CWG or the client committee, in addition to this one? I was holding
some other times as well.

Thanks

Sharon R. Flanagan
Sidley Austin LLP