[client com] IANA Budget and ICANN Bylaws

Flanagan, Sharon sflanagan at sidley.com
Tue Apr 12 21:27:30 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Attached is a chart that compares the CWG requirements on budget and the current draft ICANN bylaws.

Can the budget design team review and provide input so we can submit any required bylaws changes to ICANN?

We also understand that Design Team O will review the draft caretaker budgets that are annexes to the current draft Bylaws.

Thanks,
Sharon

SHARON R. FLANAGAN

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP