[client com] IANA Budget and ICANN Bylaws

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Apr 14 18:12:09 UTC 2016

Hi Sharon,

In sharing the final responses with you this morning, our understanding was that your questions on budget items were covered in the responses document, but to be sure, I have been asked to forward a letter that DT-O put together following their call yesterday.

Best,
Grace

--
Grace Abuhamad
Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?
LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.