[client com] Vacancies on CSC, IFRT and SCWG

Maarten Simon maarten.simon at sidn.nl
Mon Apr 18 08:51:20 UTC 2016

Makes it less heavy and that is fine from a practical standpoint.

From: Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson at afilias.info<mailto:jrobinson at afilias.info>>
Date: Monday 18 April 2016 at 10:33
To: SIDN SIDN <maarten.simon at sidn.nl<mailto:maarten.simon at sidn.nl>>, Sharon Flanagan <sflanagan at sidley.com<mailto:sflanagan at sidley.com>>, "cwg-client at icann.org<mailto:cwg-client at icann.org>" <cwg-client at icann.org<mailto:cwg-client at icann.org>>
Subject: RE: [client com] Vacancies on CSC, IFRT and SCWG

All,

Lise and I have discussed and we are OK with the deletion. Diversity is important but should be an overarching principle in all areas of ICANN.

We will send this and other recently identified issues to the CWG for ratification / confirmation at 12h00 UTC today.

Jonathan