[client com] CWG Comment Letter - PTI Bylaws

Flanagan, Sharon sflanagan at sidley.com
Wed Aug 10 06:21:15 UTC 2016

Dear Client Committee,

Attached is a revised draft of the CWG comment letter on the PTI bylaws.  As noted previously, we have updated the letter to address the appointment of the initial independent PTI directors.  We also understand that the Nominating Committee will be prepared to begin nominating the two independent PTI directors in 2017 (rather than waiting until 2018 or 2019).  These changes are reflected in Sections 4 and 5 of the draft comment letter and in Sections 5.2.2 and 5.5.1 of the revised bylaws.

We note that strategy/budget still needs to be finalized in the letter and the draft bylaws.

As a reminder, the comment letter is due Thursday, August 11.

Best regards,
Sharon

SHARON R. FLANAGAN

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP