[client com] [Iana-ipr] Possible Signatory for Names Community in Community Agreement

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:10:21 UTC 2016

I see now that all of the signature blocks are still essentially "generic"
and do not identify entities (except the block the IETF Trust).  As such,
the names community block should remain generic as well.  The versions that
Jorge sent around about half-hour ago are set up that way, so we should be
good to go.

Greg