[client com] Letter of Instruction from CWG to ICANN re Community Agreement.DOCX

Hofheimer, Joshua T. jhofheimer at sidley.com
Tue Aug 30 04:05:42 UTC 2016

Dear Client Committee,

Attached is a draft letter of instruction from the “Names Community” to ICANN regarding it acting as the signatory to the Community Agreement.  Per the instruction from CWG, namely that we pursue Scenario 1 from the prior Sidley memo, we have drafted this request to come from the CWG co-chairs, and look to Greg Shatan to help with the description of the “Names Community”.  We look forward to discussing on our call on Thursday.

Cheers,
Josh

JOSHUA T. HOFHEIMER
Partner