[client com] CWG Client Committee Meeting

Flanagan, Sharon sflanagan at sidley.com
Fri Feb 5 17:41:09 UTC 2016

Dear Jonathan,

We can be on this call on Monday.

Best regards,
Sharon

SHARON FLANAGAN
Partner

Sidley Austin LLP
+1 415 772 1271
sflanagan at sidley.com<mailto:sflanagan at sidley.com>

From: Jonathan Robinson [mailto:jrobinson at afilias.info]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 6:42 AM
To: Gregory, Holly; Flanagan, Sharon
Cc: Client
Subject: CWG Client Committee Meeting

Dear Holly & Sharon,

We would like to meet with you to discuss the bylaws work for the CWG.

In particular we need to cover off the work that has been done to answer questions previously raised, any further thinking on the reduced size version and how we best manage costs.

We are all available at 17h00 UTC Monday 8th February and hope that you can also make that.

Thank-you in advance.

Best wishes,

Jonathan
Co-Chair CWG Stewardship