[client com] FW: CWG Stewardship Dependency on CCWG Accountability - Process & Timing

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Feb 15 08:53:30 UTC 2016

Dear Sharon,

Please see below for a note sent Friday 12 February to the CWG Stewardship
regarding timing for the certification of dependencies on the CCWG
Stewardship Proposal.

In essence, our question to you is; Will it be possible for you to produce a
revised / updated version of the attached letter by the end of the day (say
23h59 UTC) on Friday 19 February (to be ultimately sent to both the CCWG
Accountability and the CWG Stewardship Chartering Organisations)?

Assuming the above is possible, we (the CWG Stewardship) will then review
the updated version and comment by 23h59 UTC on Monday. We will then ask you
for a final revision (if required) and then proceed to sign-off on the final
version of the letter on 25 February.

Thank-you for your assistance on this.

Jonathan Robinson & Lise Fuhr

For and on behalf of the CWG Stewardship