[client com] Draft CWG Comment Letter on CCWG Final Proposal

Flanagan, Sharon sflanagan at sidley.com
Wed Feb 24 15:08:55 UTC 2016

Dear Jonathan,

We can make the first line edit noted below.

With respect to the comment on structure, that is the approach that was taken on the prior comment letter – a statement of the CWG dependencies, a comment section on how the CCWG proposal addressed the dependency and a conclusion as to whether the dependency was met.  We had discussed with the committee shortening this comment letter by removing the comment sections.    In particular, given the conclusions that the dependency had been met, it did not appear that recapping the CCWG proposal was necessary.  However, we are happy to add back the comment sections and update for the current CCWG proposal.  I don’t know if that can be done in 24 hours but we can certainly work towards that goal.  Please let us know.

Best regards,
Sharon

SHARON FLANAGAN
Partner