[client com] Fwd: [Iana-ipr] Draft IETF Trust Documents

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:04:51 UTC 2016

In advance of our call in about 30 minutes, I'm forwarding first drafts of
the Community Agreement and the License Agreement, prepared by the IETF
Trust.  These have not yet been reviewed by the client committee.  I don't
think we will discuss these at any length on today's call, but I thought it
would be a good idea to distribute them in advance of the call.

Greg