[client com] Proposed PTI Bylaws - For discussion

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Jul 12 20:04:37 UTC 2016

Hi Sharon,

I spoke with the Chairs earlier today and they have asked me to communicate the following on their behalf. We would like to invite you to the CWG-Stewardship call on Thursday 14 July at 15:00 UTC (8AM Pacific Time). This is a two-hour call for which we will distribute the agenda tomorrow. The plan is to focus the majority of the call on the PTI Bylaws. If you are available for the call, or even a part of it, it would be good for you to raise your concerns on the call.

The CWG-Stewardship will consider a public comment submission during the call on Thursday, and possibly on future calls. We are still in the process of setting up a call schedule and determining for which calls we would like to have Sidley present. Once we have determined that schedule, we will share it with you (we hope to have that information ready by the end of this week so that you will have more time to plan your schedules in advance).

I will send you the calendar invitation for the call on Thursday. I will also follow-up shortly on the Client Committee list with a Doodle poll to schedule a Client Committee call on Friday the 15th.

Thank you,

Grace

--

Grace Abuhamad

Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?

LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.