[client com] FW: Agenda for 14 July @ 15:00 UTC

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Jul 13 21:21:38 UTC 2016

Thanks,

My feeling is that we will be substantially involved with the bylaws and other issues in the CWG tomorrow and will not get into the substance of the IPR issues tomorrow.

I think we (Greg?) need to give an update to the CWG and highlight the areas of work and potential issues but I do not currently think that we will get into the substance and need Josh’s input.

Friday may have been an opportunity to further our work on the IPR but I understand that Josh is not available. I have not yet had the opportunity to review the latest Sidley input.

It seems to me that we need a follow-up meeting on solely the IPR related issues early next week (Greg, do you agree?).

Note to Grace & Lise:
In our planning today, we have possibly not adequately planned for the work on the IPR.

On the previous client committee call, we had considered meeting with Sidley and one or more IETF trustees and that has not been concluded / arranged.

We need to firm up on this requirement and then (if required) proceed to meet – Client Com, Sidley & IETF - next week.

Jonathan