[client com] Redlines of Proposed PTI Governance Documents

Samantha Eisner Samantha.Eisner at icann.org
Sat Jul 16 00:28:47 UTC 2016

Hi Sharon and Holly,

Please find redlines of the proposed PTI Board Code of Conduct, Conflict of Interest Policy and the Expected Standards of Behavior, which are based upon the governance documents within ICANN, that NTIA requested by included within PTI.  These documents are  already in place within ICANN and are not subject to full review as ICANN governance documents at this time.  Accordingly, these are provided to facilitate your review for consistency with the CWG Proposal.  We are not requesting your review of the underlying documents, but only regarding their conformance to PTI.

If you have questions regarding the above please contact me.
-
Samantha Eisner
Associate General Counsel, ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300