[client com] IANA IPR License & Community Agreement Template

Hofheimer, Joshua T. jhofheimer at sidley.com
Tue Jul 19 05:28:38 UTC 2016

Dear Client Committee,

Attached please find Sidley comments to the IANA IPR License and to the Community Agreement, clean and redline against the original drafts we received from Greg Shatan.  Please note there are several questions and comments for consideration included as footnote “Notes to Draft”.

We are happy to discuss at your convenience.

Cheers,
Josh

JOSHUA T. HOFHEIMER
Partner