[client com] IANA IPR License & Community Agreement Template

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:30:43 UTC 2016

Client Committee and Josh et al.,

I have reviewed Sidley's comments on the License Agreement and generally
agree with them. I have further revised the License Agreement in the
attached document, both to carry out certain of Sidley's comments, to
reflect comments of my own and to follow more closely the Principal Terms.
My changes are marked in track changes.  I look forward to any thoughts you
may have.

This version (subject to any further comments or discussions, and clean-up
and consolidation by Sidley) should be turned back to the IETF Trust and
other operational communities sufficiently in advance of the July 26 call
so that this version can form the basis of the discussions on that call.
Thoughts on process are most welcome.

I hope to review the Community Agreement shortly.

Best regards,

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner *McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
C: 917-816-6428
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan at mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 1:28 AM, Hofheimer, Joshua T. <jhofheimer at sidley.com