[client com] CWG Comments to IANA IPR License and Community Agreement

Hofheimer, Joshua T. jhofheimer at sidley.com
Wed Jul 27 00:24:33 UTC 2016

Thank you to all the participants on the IANA-IPR call earlier today.  Attached please find comments by the CWG to the IANA IPR License and the Community Agreement, clean and marked to show changes from the originals forwarded to CWG.  Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and we look forward to our discussion next week.

Best regards,
Josh

JOSHUA T. HOFHEIMER
Partner