[client com] ICANN-PTI Naming Functions Agreement & Services Agreement Headers

Hofheimer, Joshua T. jhofheimer at sidley.com
Thu Jul 28 04:10:49 UTC 2016

Client Committee – Attached is a further revised draft of the Naming Functions Agreement.  For convenience, we have included a clean version and two redlines – an incremental draft marked against the Sidley draft circulated per the email below, and a cumulative redline against the original ICANN-legal draft proposal.

Regarding Annex C, on our review many of the concepts do appear to have been incorporated either into the Naming Functions Agreement or into the governance documents.  We have added only a few suggested, additional clauses related to Annex C in the attached draft, along with mapping to the particular provision in the Annex.

Thank you and speak to you tomorrow.

Best regards,
Josh

Joshua Hofheimer