[client com] ICANN-PTI Naming Functions Agreement & Services Agreement Headers

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Jul 28 10:20:27 UTC 2016

Thank-you Sam

From: Samantha Eisner [mailto:Samantha.Eisner at icann.org]
Sent: 27 July 2016 23:06
To: jrobinson at afilias.info; 'Hofheimer, Joshua T.' <jhofheimer at sidley.com>;
'Client Committee' <cwg-client at icann.org>
Cc: 'Greeley, Amy E.' <AGreeley at sidley.com>
Subject: Re: [client com] ICANN-PTI Naming Functions Agreement & Services
Agreement Headers

Hi Jonathan,

For purposes of clarity, on your point 3 below, ICANN has already included
some of the principles from Annex C into the PTI Bylaws.  ICANN has,
however, raised concerns about the propriety of including the specific
language presented by Sidley that was within the Annex C chart, as reflected
in the document that was circulated to the CWG.  With that modification,
your point 3 stands.

Thanks,

Sam

-