[client com] [Iana-ipr] CWG Comments to IANA IPR License and Community Agreement

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 23:04:32 UTC 2016

Athina,

Thanks for your email.  I agree with you, but I don't think that anything
that we've suggested in the current draft would require the Trust to change
its structure.  It's difficult to consider this as a general matter.  If
there are particular aspects of the draft that seem to be in conflict with
specific aspects of the structure, we should be able to work around that to
find the closest functional equivalent consistent with the Trust's
structure.  But we will need to be more concrete in order to close these
gaps.

Greg