[client com] ICANN-PTI Naming Functions Agreement & Services Agreement Headers

Maarten Simon maarten.simon at sidn.nl
Fri Jul 29 07:02:28 UTC 2016

Thanks Chris,

I was just about to sort this one out as I also noticed and discussed with Paul Kane that the references to the GAC Principles where if necessary at least not specific enough. Would be nice if we could have someone who was closely involved in the drafting of the final text of the FOI go through the (last version) of the document and come up with suggestions to bring both documents in line. I could give it a try too but I wasn’t involved in the drafting of the FOI at all.

Best,

Maarten