[client com] PTI Articles, Bylaws and Other Governance Documents

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Jul 29 13:28:08 UTC 2016

Sharon / Josh / Rebecca,

The CWG agreed the text of the comment letter on the PTI Articles yesterday.

I was planning to submit this today on behalf of the Co-Chairs and the CWG
but I realise (or believe) I only have a redline, .pdf copy.

Please can you provide a clean copy in .doc and .pdf formats as soon as
possible.

Thank-you,

Jonathan