[client com] FW: IANA IPR Community Agreement and License Agreement drafts

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:08:20 UTC 2016

All,

I thought it would be helpful to prepare the attached redline comparisons
of the IETF Trust's new version vs the CWG version.

The IETF Trust only provided redlines against their own first draft.
Typically, the redline provided with the latest draft shows changes to the
immediate prior draft.  Presumably, the IETF Trust did not do this because
they were responding to both the CWG and the RIR drafts.

In any event, the attached comparisons show which changes in our drafts
were deleted by the IETF Trust and which were retained by the IETF Trust.
This cannot be ascertained from the redlines circulated by the IETF Trust.

We should consider whether to circulate these redlines on the iana-ipr
list. We may wish to do so if we are going to refer back to the changes
that we made which were then deleted by the IETF Trust.

Greg

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Hofheimer, Joshua T. <jhofheimer at sidley.com