[client com] Fwd: IPR call time selected (Was: Re: Doodle for IANA IPR follow-up meeting)

Hofheimer, Joshua T. jhofheimer at sidley.com
Sun Jul 31 23:41:04 UTC 2016

Of course, Sidley will take direction from the Client Committee, but my recommendation would be to have an internal meeting first in order to prepare, and then the meeting with the IETF Trust.  I can be available on Monday at any time other than 8:30-9:30 a.m. pacific time (15:30-16:30 UTC).

We will circulate the Issues List shortly.

-Josh

Joshua Hofheimer
Sidley Austin LLP
jhofheimer at sidley.com