[client com] FW: Draft Provisions for PTI Bylaws/Contract - Annex C (Sections 7and 8)

Paul M Kane Paul.Kane at icb.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 06:44:10 UTC 2016

Thanks Sharon

My concern ccTLDs only - as in the past ICANN/IANA have conducted
back-channel (reassignment/redelegation/retirement) negotiations to the
detriment of the incumbent ccTLD Registry Manager and their registrants.

gTLD's arrangements are determined by their contacts with ICANN... so
outside the scope of the PTI Bylaws/Contract.

Concerning C.8.2 - this was raised to ensure that the PTI-ICANN contract
ensured that correct processes are followed.  It is not my issue but I
assume it is already covered.

Best

Paul