[client com] Meeting on July 7th at 7AM Pacific

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jun 29 07:05:13 UTC 2016

Yes. I went ahead and scheduled the call at 14:30 UTC. If need be, we will keep the call to 30min, but at the very least, I wanted to select a time slot where the full group was available. The topic of the call will mainly be regarding IANA IPR.

Thank you,

Grace

--

Grace Abuhamad

Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?

LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.