[client com] ICANN Bylaws Drafting

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Mar 10 11:14:53 UTC 2016

Dear Sharon,

Please can you proceed to incorporate the attached into your next draft which will then be transmitted to ICANN Legal for further co-operative work.

Please note that the turnaround time for this work requires that we need your updated document to be returned to the client committee (and therefore ICANN Legal & the CWG) no later than 23h59 UTC on Friday 18th March.

In addition, please be aware that we will require you to represent the CWG in any co-operative drafting of bylaws with ICANN Legal (to the extent that they pertain to the work of the CWG Stewardship).

We note here that ICANN Legal is aware of our requirement to ensure that subsequent drafts of these bylaws are kept to a minimum practical size.

Thank-you,

Lise & Jonathan

CWG Stewardship Co-Chairs