[client com] FW: PTI Formation Documents - Sidley Review (May 6, 2016)

Lise Fuhr Fuhr at etno.eu
Sun May 8 20:02:16 UTC 2016

Dear All,

On behalf of the Client Committee I forward the review from our legal advisor to be taken into account in the drafting of the PTI formation Documents. We would appreciate if the review could be incorporated in the draft that is to be sent to the CWG in the coming week.

Please don’t hesitate to contact the Client Committee if you have any questions or comments to the review.

Best regards,
Lise