[client com] PTI Governing Documents and PTI Contract

Flanagan, Sharon sflanagan at sidley.com
Wed May 11 23:06:28 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please let us know if there is any update on timing of when we will see drafts of the PTI governance documents.  Also, will we see term sheets for the PTI Contract and be asked to comment on those?  If so, when should we expect to see those?

Also, on our last call there was reference to an IPR document.  Any update on timing of that?

We just want to be sure we have resources available when these documents come in to us for review.

Thanks
Sharon

SHARON R. FLANAGAN

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP