[client com] Draft Provisions for PTI Bylaws/Contract - Annex C (Sections 7and 8)

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue May 24 21:30:32 UTC 2016

Thanks Sharon. I have forwarded this to Paul.

--

Grace Abuhamad

Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?

LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.