[client com] FW: [CWG-Stewardship] Agenda for CWG IANA Meeting #92 (15 September at 06:00 UTC)

Lise Fuhr Fuhr at etno.eu
Wed Sep 14 13:16:48 UTC 2016

Hi Josh,

I will be chairing the call tomorrow, and I know that the call is scheduled at a very bad time for you - sorry about that. I just wanted to underline that we only need minimum coverage from your side on the Service agreement and the IPR. We believe it will be a very short call - but of course can't promise anything.

Will you be covering this?

Best,
Lise