[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Proposed Agenda and latest version of charter for review

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Aug 8 11:22:24 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Monday's DT meeting, subject to
revisions by the co-chairs and input from the DT. Having discussed this with
Jonathan, we would like to encourage you to identify any other items beyond
those listed in agenda item 2 that in your view need to be further discussed
by the DT ­ we will operate under the assumption that apart from those items
already identified and additional items that may get flagged prior to the
meeting, the current language / proposed edits as in the latest version of
the charter as attached are acceptable by all and do not need further
discussion.

Please note that in the attached version (based on the version that Julie
sent earlier today), I've added some proposed wording to the 'additional
resources required' section to highlight that this is something the CWG
should preferably focus on at an early stage as it is unlikely that the DT
at this point in time will be in a position to identify what additional
resources the CWG may need.

If you have any comments and/or questions, please share those with the list.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ DT Meeting ­ Monday 11 August at 13.00 UTC
1. Welcome & roll call
2. Draft Charter - Review open items (membership, no consensus, additional
resources ­ DT members to identify which other sections / items need further
review ahead of the meeting)
3. Confirm deadline for final edits / comments with aim to have DT Chairs
submit charter to all SO/ACs by 14 August at the latest for consideration
4. Any next steps for the DT while SO/ACs consider the charter for approval?
5. AOB
6. Closure