[CWG-DT-Stewardship] V6 of the ICG charter

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Sun Aug 10 21:38:09 UTC 2014

Good morning again Everyone,

Apologies for bombarding you with even more but I figure it's best to let you have a think about any proposed amendments in advance of our meeting tonight.

In discussions on this topic with our SSAC Chair (Patrik Fältström), he made the comment that he is not exactly sure which entities might have 'working groups' as such in the parameter and numbering communities.  While this is probably a very minor point for our draft Charter, it is relevant to the following dot point under the heading 'Goals and Objectives':

·       Meet with the IETF and NSO working groups developing parallel transition proposals to explain the CWGs work and remain up to date on their progress;

Perhaps this might be reworded:

·       Meet with other working groups developing parallel transition proposals, especially for parameters and numbering resources, to explain the CWGs work and remain up to date on their progress;

This is less restrictive wording and hopefully allows for all situations.

Talk tonight.

Cheers,  Julie