[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Proposed Agenda and latest version of charter for review

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Aug 11 15:51:36 UTC 2014

Hi Allan, all,

After consultation with staff, we'd like to suggest a more generic phrasing
of "ICANN will provide sufficient staff support to support the activities of
the CWG." This allows for shifting if necessary.

As you noted, I put a placeholder in the draft charter for the resourcing
text, but I misunderstood the place for the request. I will remove that
placeholder in the next redline.

Thank you,
Grace