[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Latest Draft Charter -- Final Edits due at 23:59 UTC on 12 August (in 22 hours!)

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Aug 12 01:59:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Attached are two versions of the updated draft charter (redline and clean).

I used Stephanie's "minor edits" document as the base for the rest of the
proposed changes. I've outlined the changes I made for your reference:
* Section II: Included Julie's text (first sentence of "Goals & Objectives"
section)
* Section III: Deleted everything except for the first sentence in point 2
of the work plan, upon Chuck's suggestion.
* Section IV:
> * Included Stephanie's text.
> * Completed text relating to staff assignment in "Staffing & Resources"
> (Grace/Staff).
> * Included Allan's text on resourcing (can the DT confirm the placement of the
> text in the charter?).
Note: I am missing text from Byron, but I left the text discussed on the
call as a placeholder.

Final edits are due at 23:59 UTC on 12 August (in 22 hours!).

Please let me know if you would like to schedule a final call.
- Grace