[CWG-DT-Stewardship] 6 hours left -- Final Edits due at 23:59 UTC on 12 August

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Tue Aug 12 18:40:02 UTC 2014

One thing that just struck me was the Working Group's name.  Currently it is "Cross Community Working Group to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal".  To avoid an confusion, I suggest that we add a reference to the 'naming community' to make it clear that we are not focussing on addressing or protocol parameters.  It could be something like "Cross Community Working Group to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal on Naming Related Functions"