[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Proposed Agenda and latest version of charter for review

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Aug 12 19:05:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a different feeling about the times we have used polling in GNSO
groups and tend to be against it, and remember arguing against their use
in a variety of WGs.  So tend to agree with Becky and others on this.

But I think the way we have the charter now, leaves it in there as a
tool, a tool with a warning.  let the chairs argue about it if when they
feel it is needs and going to be helpful.

I hope what is int the document is a good enough consensus point.

BTW< I am fine with the doc as it stands.  I  made it available to the
NCSG discussion list and what little comment I got was praise for being
well thought out.

avri