[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Final Draft Charter

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Thu Aug 14 21:04:25 UTC 2014

I have no objection if it did.

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: cwg-dt-stewardship-bounces at icann.org
[mailto:cwg-dt-stewardship-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: 14 August 2014 21:49
To: cwg-dt-stewardship at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CWG-DT-Stewardship] Final Draft Charter

Hi,

So, in the end, at what version of the wording did the charter anneal?

Would like to pass it on to the SG.  Hope Chuck's intervention made it in
time.

Thanks

avri

On 14-Aug-14 12:15, Byron Holland wrote:
> I was about to hit 'send' to circulate the draft charter to my council.
But seeing these comments, and being in agreement with them, I have taken
the liberty of replacing our paragraph under 'Relationship to ICANN
Accountability Review Process' with the words used by the ICG.  I have
attached both a 'track changes' version and a 'clean' version.

> But now I must really send this out to my council.
>
> Byron

essentially saying the same thing that we are, but probably more eloquently.
If there is strong feeling about our language, I would not object to using
the same (probably better language) as the ICG in our CWG charter.

> Cheers,  Julie
>
> On 14 Aug 2014, at 11:54 pm, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:
>

> On 13-Aug-14 10:46, Allan MacGillivray wrote:
>> Milton Mueller has even characterized it as being 'impressive'
>> <http://www.internetgovernance.org/>.  Congratulations to everyone
>> who worked on it.
>

> Perhaps, but he is slamming me for it now.  Indicating that we missed a
chance to link the CWG to the Transparency work.