[CWG-DT-Stewardship] For your review - Charter Template

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jul 16 10:45:09 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Following our call on Monday, please find attached a first draft of the
charter template for your review. Please note that Allan volunteered to
provide some draft language for the first three sections (problem statement,
goals & objectives, scope) which we'll insert as soon as available. However,
to already allow you some time to review some of the other sections which,
as discussed, have been populated with language from the initial draft as
well as the charter of the Cross-Community Working Group on principles for
CWGs, we already wanted to circulate this version now. Note that I've taken
the liberty to insert some comments in areas where the DT will need to make
some further determinations, provided there is support for the draft
language provided. You are encouraged to share any comments / proposed edits
you may have ahead of Monday's meeting.

Best regards,

Marika