[CWG-DT-Stewardship] For your review - latest version of charter & notes from meeting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Jul 22 13:40:49 UTC 2014

All good contributions Avri.

I really like Avri's suggestion on the linkage between the Accountability effort and the IANA transition; see comment Ad10R9 on page 3.

I think she raises a very important question in comment Ad18R17 on page 4 :" Why would subgroups have different membership?"

I definitely think "we should avoid voting" as she says in comment Ad26R25 on page 5.

On a different note, I suggest deleting the following comments from me:  CG1 and CG16.

Chuck

Avri - Your name for the file indicates that you may have been working on the Academy WG around the same time.  :)