[CWG-DT-Stewardship] For your review - latest version of charter & notes from meeting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Jul 27 17:44:08 UTC 2014

I added some responses to Avri's comments as well as some new edits for consideration and a few new personal comments that are all highlighted in the attached redline version.  I also identified sections and/or comments that I think need discussion by the full drafting by using green font.  Essentially that means that all comments need to be discussed along with the associated charter text.  I encourage others to do the same for other sections of the draft charter that they think the full DT should discuss and insert a comment for each one.

Chuck