[CWG-DT-Stewardship] For your review - latest version of charter & notes from meeting

Julie Hammer juliehammer at me.com
Mon Jul 28 08:07:00 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am travelling at the moment and have only had intermittent internet connectivity.  However, I am hoping to join the teleconference later tonight (fingers crossed).

I have added a couple of additional comments/queries to the version of the Charter circulated early this morning by Chuck.  I also agree with the definitions of consensus proposed by Tijani.

Cheers,  Julie