[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Update from the GNSO and draft call for observers for your review

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Sep 12 02:43:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

Yes, I believe I am saying that requiring everyone to be a member of a
AC/SO/SG/C does not include everyone who may have a stake and may be
interested in the future of names.

I am not saying there isn't a category that they could be shoved into,
but if they don't decide to join, they are still stakeholders.  First
and foremost, one is a stakeholder, then sometimes they join a
stakeholder group.  But even if they belong to no group. they are still
a stakeholder.

avri