[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Update from the ALAC on the charter adoption

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Sep 12 15:52:00 UTC 2014

Avri,

If I understand it correctly, the ALAC has adopted the same charter as the
ccNSO, GNSO and SSAC have, and in addition have put forward two proposed
amendments that have already received the support of the ALAC with a
request for the other groups to consider adopting these as well. As such,
it is my understanding that the CWG can start its operations under the
charter as adopted by all groups and can consider as one of its first
items whether or not it is necessary to go back to the ccNSO, GNSO and
SSAC to request consideration of the amendments as proposed by the ALAC.
Do others see it differently?

Best regards,

Marika