[CWG-DT-Stewardship] FW: CWG to develop an IANA Stewardship Transition proposal on naming related functions and the work of the ICG

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Sep 24 21:21:48 UTC 2014

I went through the ICG mailing list archives, and it appears that the ICG
may accept formal requests for meetings in LA:
<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/2014-September/001711.html>

But there still seems to be discussion about this, and it doesn't seem to
be final. Also, it looks like Milton is supportive of meeting with the
CWG: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/2014-September/001730.html>

Perhaps we should reach out to the ICG and ask for clarification?